Sunday, October 26, 2008

Adjusting to la Vita Italiana

"I wonder how many people die in elevators every day....none"
"I hope you die....NEVER"
Gianlu, Pal, Io e Tim-

On Weekends we get to hangout with our friends. 
We normally either hang out with our friends from class or with our new friends Paolo, Gianluca and Giorgio from Azuni Centrale

Nuovo Amico Gianluca-

New Friend Giorgio-

The Park Outside My New House-

The Cross Outside La Mia Nuova Casa-

Io e Carla nella Nostra Class- Me and Carla in our Class
Valeria F ed Emanuele B nella nostra classe- Valeria and Emanule in our Class

Allesandra in Nostra Classe- Allesandra in our Class

Io ed Hilary in nostra classe-

These next few weeks I am really looking forward to Halloween and Thanksgiving. 
For Halloween me and a bunch of girls from my class are going to a big party until 4 Am. 
For Thanksgiving we are cooking a big feast at Kelsey's house! 
It will be really great. Our friends Paolo, Gianluca, and all of four host families are coming. Hopefully all the food turns out ok haha.

No comments: