Sunday, March 15, 2009

Trips to Alghero - February

"Awkward Turtle"
"Cramples"

Bellisima Alghero

Ok so like i took hardly none of the pictures from my first trip to Alghero but i am using them cause i don't hav
e any
I went to Algher twice in February once for a rotary meeting
A second time to hang out with another exchange stude Jacquie
Both times I had such an aweomse time

A  
bunch of us exchage-ie girls before the rotary meeting
(Kelsey's Pic)
A look at Alghero

Another Pic of us in the eco-circle
(Amber's Pic)

The Train Ride to Alghero
(Fadwa's Pic)

My Second trip to Alghero

My second trip to alghero was just as fun
We saw a parade for Carneval
We hung out around town
&
We went to a Party at Jacquie's classmates' house

Hilda and Lizbeth at the Carneval Parade

The Trojan Horse
"Biancaneve" Snow White


A Giant Duck

Me and Jacquie at a Party

Dancin'
I had Such an Amazing time in Alghero and I hope to go back really soon!
Until next time xxxxxxxxx



No comments: